Play Therapy: Attachment-Based Treatment Interventions for Trauma, Anxiety, OCD and More! is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Dec 12, 2019 at Wyndham Philadelphia - Bucks County, Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 contact hours / 6.0 clock hours of continuing education instruction / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ / 6.25 hours of continuing education credit.
• Play Therapists
• Social Workers
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Speech-Language Pathologists
Play Therapy is an incredible communication tool for children. Children speak the language of play and the toys are their words. Play therapy allows children to:
• Manage anger and express thoughts and feelings
• Improve self-control and boost self-esteem
• Reduce fear, anxiety and depression
• Heal trauma
You will leave with a toolbox filled with ready to use Play Therapy techniques that you can immediately implement in your work with children and also adapt for clients of all ages.
Attend this workshop and you will learn how to communicate with children through play, strengthen relationships, help children regulate their minds and bodies, and to help them create a safe space to heal. Experience the fun-filled power of play therapy and other expressive arts modalities. Tammi Van Hollander, LCSW, RPT, will show you how to effectively use sand trays, bibliotherapy, mindfulness and so many other powerful techniques. Much of this conference will include active learning and hands-on participation. Get ready to learn and have fun!
• Assess anxiety symptoms through play therapy techniques to better inform treatment outcomes.
• Consider the ethical implications and clinical limitations of using play therapy in clinical practice.
• Incorporate attachment-based play activities into your practice to improve client engagement in treatment.
• Determine the neurobiological implications of using play therapy among clients with various diagnoses.
• Develop a plan for introducing play therapy into clinical practice for treatment resistant and challenging children and families.
• Characterize how play therapy can reframe trauma experiences, increase self-regulation and connect to a mind-body awareness.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Single Registration - Early Fee||22 Nov,2019||USD 219.99|
|2 Plus Group: per person - Fee||11 Dec,2019||USD 219.99|