Physician Medical Weight Loss Training is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held on Dec 08, 2019 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
This activity designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals interested in effective weight loss treatments for patients.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AKH, Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This activity is awarded 5 Contact Hours.
The Medical Weight Loss Training program will prepare you to be able to integrate lucrative weight loss options safely and effectively within your practice. Weight Loss Medicine is highly lucrative and continues to be a service which is in high demand by your patients. This course is very detailed and comprehensive providing you with instruction on the specific FDA pharmaceutical weight loss protocols, hormonal protocols, bariatric protocols, and other effective weight loss treatments dependent upon medical necessity and overall patient health. As part of the course you will also understand other adjunctive procedures such as MIC injections, Vitamin B-12, and a variety of supplements and off label use of other weight loss prescriptions.
The market for weight loss care is almost $58 billion dollars, with companies like Weight Watchers and Nestle's Jenny Craig (Nestles Chocolate) making over $2B in annual revenue. During the Physician Prescribed Weight Loss Training, you will not only learn how the diet functions but also learn how various diet methods work and about the contraindications from each. We understand that the concept of creating a weight loss program can be complicated and time consuming as it relates to protocols, patient education, meal planning, nutrition, and creating an office staff environment dedicated to the program. Empire has streamlined this process by creating the patient workups needed for various patients and diet plans, including blood and hormonal pattern testing. Initial consultation questionnaires, in addition to other forms and protocols, are digitally included in the education course. Empire also includes a detailed outline of how to get started. There are many weight management options, and attendees will get an intimate understanding of how to combine them to maximize results; the right combination can help patients lose weight while shaping and toning their bodies with minimal exertion.
This course is very detailed and comprehensive providing you with instruction on the specific FDA pharmaceutical weight loss protocols, hormonal protocols, bariatric protocols, and other effective weight loss treatments dependent upon medical necessity and overall patient health.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Effectively administer weight management services, avoiding health risks and complications to patients for optimal patient outcomes
• Apply evidence-based protocols and integrative approaches to maximize patient outcomes within a primary care practice.
• Continually assess and evaluate the patient throughout the continuum of the weight loss program from initial screening, interpretation of lab results and baseline charting to compliance follow-up issues, medications and supplements.
• Identify the appropriate weight loss regimen for the unique patient based on history, co-morbidities, patient expectations and potential health risks.
• Educate the patient about the risks of obesity with its potential complications and the choice of different weight loss protocols available, allowing the patient to enter into the weight management program as an informed team member working towards a personal realistic goal.
|Contact No. :||866-366-1576
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||09 Oct,2019||USD 1249.00|
|Regular Fee||07 Dec,2019||USD 1699.00|