Physician Assistant Board Review - A Comprehensive Review for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Jul 30 - Aug 02, 2019 at Mayo Clinic - Siebens Medical Education Building, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
This course is a comprehensive review for physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
This activity has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 34.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits by the AAPA Review Panel. PAs should claim only those credits actually spent participating in the CME activity.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this live activity for a maximum of 34.00 ANCC nursing contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The 2019 Mayo Clinic Physician Assistant Board Review course is a comprehensive review designed to help the seasoned or novice NP and PA with initial and recertification examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Join us and your fellow advanced practice providers for our talented Mayo Clinic faculty presentations with unparalleled content and experience proven learning techniques to enhance comprehension and recall.
• Intensive high-yield review
• Aligned to the PANCE/PANRE blueprint
• Course app with presentations and note-taking functionality
• Access to all presentation recordings for one year
• Daily exam prep practice questions
• AAPA, ANCC credits with designated pharmacology content
• Additional “Acid Base” and “Electrolyte” Modules
• Webcast option
Upon the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of common medical problems.
• Apply clinical reasoning to uncommon manifestations of common problems.
• Apply clinical reasoning to common symptoms of uncommon medical problems.
• Review key images and key points of general medical issues.
• Implement strategies regarding evaluation and management of general medicine diseases.
• Review clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions encountered by PAs and NPs.
• Apply evidence-based principles to clinical practice.
• Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study.
• Review clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions encountered by PAs and NPs
Webcast attendance before April 30, 2019: USD 549.0
Webcast attendance after May 1, 2019: USD 599.0
Time: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Contact No. :||5072931874
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||29 Jul,2019||USD 699.00|
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown,
155 E Main St,
Rochester, New York, United States of America 14604,
Doubletree by Hilton Rochester,
150 S Broadway, Rochester, USA,
Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America MN 55904,,