Opioids & Controlled Substances Awareness Training: An Update for the Dental Team is organized by University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and will be held on Jul 19, 2019 at The Inn At St. John's, Plymouth, Michigan, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 3 CEUs.
Pain is the most common symptom that a dental patient is presented with. The participant will receive an overview of different pain types and syndromes as well as best practice to manage pain. Pharmacology of pain medications will be discussed in detail
At the completion of the course participants will be able to:
• Discuss common types of pain medications used by the dental patient
• Understand how the management of pain affects the quality of life of the dental patient
• Develop an awareness of misconceptions and consequences of untreated pain
• Recognize different types of pain and identify appropriat e analgesics for each type
• Discuss the pharmacology of analgesic medications
• Understand that all team members have a role in assessment and treatment of pain
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||313-494-6694
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Dentist Fee||18 Jul,2019||USD 150.00|
|Allied Fee||18 Jul,2019||USD 95.00|
|Detroit Mercy Dental Alumni: Dentists||18 Jul,2019||USD 135.00|
|Detroit Mercy Dental Alumni: Allied Fee||18 Jul,2019||USD 85.50|