Pharmacology and Office Orthopedics for Primary Care is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Jul 04 - 06, 2019 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Prescribed credits.
Family Physicians and all other Healthcare Professionals seeking clinical information about Pharmacology and Office Orthopedics issues.
Course Description :
This conference is designed to provide primary care clinicians with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered issues in Pharmacology and Office Orthopedics, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic interactive lectures and case-based studies. Our national speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Pharmacology and Office Orthopedics for Primary Care, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge-base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program should improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
• New Treatments for "Old" Problems: Update on Osteoarthritis
• Treating the Troublesome Tendon: Update on "Tendonitis"
• Making Sense of Hypertension Guidelines: How Low Should We Go?
• What a Headache! Clinical Review of Different Headaches with Corresponding Treatments
• New Antimicrobial Update: Has Help Truly Arrived?
• Evaluation and Management of Concussion
• MSK Imaging: What to Order When, and Why!
• Preparticipation Physical Exam
• Musculoskeletal Injections
• Polypharmacy and the Elderly: Minimizing Untoward Effects through Prudent Prescribing
• Palliative Care Medicine Update
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1 888 533 9031
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||05 Jun,2019||USD 750.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals Early Fee||05 Jun,2019||USD 650.00|