Personality Disorders Course is organized by Royal College of Psychiatrists (RCPSYCH) and will be held on Nov 25, 2019 at Royal College of Psychiatrists, London, England, United Kingdom.
This is a one day course aimed at General Adult Psychiatrists to equip them with the resources to manage patients with personality disorders.
• The epidemiology of personality disorder, its co-morbidity with other Axis 1 mental disorders and why it is important for the general psychiatrist.
• A brief note on the Theory of Personality and the various ways in which normal personality is construed.
• Classification of PD and why the revisions of both ICD-11 and DSM-5 are not satisfactory
• A clinical assessment of personality disorder that makes some sense
• Does personality disorder change and, if so, what changes? What is the long-term course of different personality disorders?
• Are there any pharmacological or psychological treatments for Personality Disorder that really work?
• How to bring all of this together in the consulting room.
Topics to be covered: Epidemiology, Classification, Assessment, Treatment (of personality disorder).
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £195.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news