Pediatrics for Primary Care Update is organized by MCE Conferences and will be held from Mar 15 - 17, 2019 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Bay Lake, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is primary care physicians and all healthcare professionals seeking clinical information about Pediatrics. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
This conference is designed to provide primary care practitioners with up-to-date, evidence-based information on commonly encountered issues in pediatrics, while suggesting pragmatic approaches to clinical management. The discussion-based format of the conference will encourage audience participation through dynamic lectures, case-based studies, and hands-on workshops. Keynote speakers will present and critically assess recent advancements and industry updates in Pediatrics for Primary Care, with the goal of enhancing the knowledge base and core competence of attendees. The successful completion of this interactive program should improve attendees’ confidence in diagnosing, treating, and prescribing the most effective courses of treatment, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes.
Conference Topics and Objectives:
• Depression in the Child and Adolescent
• Anxiety Disorders in Childhood and Adolescence
• ADHD - An Update on Evaluation and Management
• Eating Disorder in Adolescents
• The Evaluation of the Adolescent with Suicidal Ideation or Non-Suicidal Self Injury
• Management of Common Pediatric Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
• Dealing with the Uncertain: Fever Without a Source and Fever of Unknown Origin
• Immunization Update 2019
• Is it Just "Bad Luck"?: Evaluation of the Child with Recurrent Infections
• Skin and Soft Tissue Infections: Evidence-based Management
• The Pediatric Traveler: Its more than just Zika
• Superficial Fungal Infections in Children
• Differentiation and Management of Recurrent Childhood Headaches
• Diagnostic Dilemmas
• Is It a Normal Variant or Not: Clinical Conundrums in the Outpatient Setting
• The Atopic Triad: Management of Asthma, Allergy, and Atopic Dermatitis
|Contact No.||:||1 888 533 9031,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||21 Feb,2019||USD 750.00|
|Military MD/Residents/Other Healthcare Professionals Early Fee||21 Feb,2019||USD 650.00|