Pediatric respiratory infections Course is organized by the European Respiratory Society (ERS) and will be held from Nov 13 - 15, 2019 at Sightseeing, Lisbon, Portugal.
• Pediatric pulmonologists and pediatricians
• Trainees in the field of respiratory disease
Level of knowledge: Basic to intermediate knowledge/experience in this field.
This course will present state-of-the-art advances and best practices in the epidemiology, diagnosis, management, and prevention of pediatric respiratory infections, both acute, acute-on-chronic and chronic, in distinct settings, in a dialogue across different related disciplines.
An application will be made to EACCME for CME accreditation of this event. The number of credits that you will receive corresponds to your attendance during the course. Please note that you need to sign the register of attendance each day to ensure that you receive the CME credits.
• Workshops including interactive case discussion.
• Epidemiology, diagnosis, management, and prevention of pediatric respiratory infections, both acute, acute-on-chronic and chronic.
• Recognize, summarise and apply the state-of-the-art evidence and advances in the epidemiology, diagnosis, management and prevention of acute and chronic pediatric respiratory infections across settings
• Identify, interpret and make rational use of key diagnostic tests and treatment interventions in pediatric respiratory infections
• Consider perspectives and input from different disciplines when managing pediatric respiratory infections.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+41 21 213 01 01
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Non-ERS Members Early Fee||31 Aug,2019||EUR 650.00|
|ERS Members Early Fee||31 Aug,2019||EUR 550.00|
|Industry (ERS Members and Non-Members) Early Fee||31 Aug,2019||EUR 1050.00|
|Early Career ERS Members Early Fee||31 Aug,2019||EUR 450.00|