This year EAACI will celebrate the 10th anniversary of its Pediatric Allergy and Asthma Meeting (PAAM 2019), taking place from 17 - 19 October at the Fortezza da Basso of Florence, Italy.
PAAM 2019 scientific programme will provide delegates with up-to-date information and enhance their learning experience in pediatric allergy and asthma. Contemporary aspects of asthma, food allergy, anaphylaxis, atopic eczema, immunotherapy and eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders will be the main focus of this EAACI meeting.
This memorable international meeting will bring together clinicians – pediatric specialists, primary care physicians, health care professionals who manage children with allergic disorders – and scientists with a broad range of experience.
For sponsorship/exhibition inquiries, please email email@example.com
The scientific programme will include the below planned symposia:
• Immunotherapy of allergic diseases in children: when and how?
• Asthma in children: role of endotypes and phenotypes in targeting the pharmacologic approach
• Severe asthma: how to achieve the best adherence and control
• Food allergy: new horizons towards a cure
• Cow’s milk allergy: phenotypes and selection of special products for the management
• Immunodeficiencies: lessons for the pediatric allergists and new advancements
• Atopic dermatitis and biologicals: how is this changing the scenario?
• Is anaphylaxis in children a rare disease?
• Severity score for severe allergic reactions
• Vaccines: from bench to bedside
• How to improve adherence in pediatric allergic diseases: psycological intervention and new models
• The cat or not the cat? How to best manage cat and pet allergy
• eHealth for allergic diseases in children: facts and myths
• Rhinitis: the big phenotypes dilemma: allergic, non-allergic, mixed?
• Managing allergic rhinitis in children: between pharmacology and immunotherapy and beyond
• How to best treat non-allergic rhinitis in teens
• Molecular allergology at the forefront of early diagnosis and personalized treatment of allergic diseases in children
• Controversies in drug allergy in children
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.