Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Renewal Full Course is organized by Ballad Health and will be held on Aug 15, 2019 at MSHA Market Street Center, Johnson City, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of pediatric patients, whether in the hospital or pre-hospital setting. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Concepts covered include:
• Identification and treatment of medical conditions that place a pediatric patient at risk for respiratory/cardiac arrest.
• Basic Life Support for Children and Infants.
• Recognition and Management of Respiratory Emergencies.
• Intra-Osseous Access.
• Cardiac Rhythm Disturbances.
• Initial Impression, Primary, Secondary and Diagnostic Tests Assessments using the “Evaluate, Identify, Intervene” model.
• PALS Algorithms.
• Effective resuscitation team dynamics.
• A current American Heart Association Provider Card.
• A current PALS Provider manual.
• A Pretest score of a minimum of 84%.
NOTE: If you do not have both the pre-course assessment and the current PALS manual you WILL NOT be admitted to class and will be asked to reschedule.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(423) 431-7147
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $235.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|