Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Full Course by Cambria-Somerset Council for Education of Health Professionals
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Full Course is organized by Cambria-Somerset Council for Education of Health Professionals and will be held from May 15 - 16, 2019 at University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for healthcare providers. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14 hours.
This conference is designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. Precourse preparation, didactic instruction, and active participation in skills stations and simulated cases will be used to enhance the recognition and intervention of respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
• Perform high-quality CPR per American Heart Association (AHA) BLS recommendations.
• Differentiate between patients who do and do not require immediate intervention.
• Recognize cardiopulmonary arrest early and begin CPR within 10 seconds.
• Apply team dynamics.
• Differentiate between respiratory distress and failure.
• Perform early interventions for respiratory distress and failure.
• Differentiate between compensated and decompensated hypotensive shock.
• Perform early interventions for the treatment of shock.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(814)269-2948
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-members Fee||01 May,2019||USD 230.00|
|EMT and Paramedics Fee||01 May,2019||USD 130.00|
|Council Members Fee||01 May,2019||USD 75.00|
|Students Fee||01 May,2019||USD 85.00|