Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on May 02, 2019 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 10 Continuing education (CE) credits.
• This is an advanced course designed to teach how to respond to children with respiratory problems, shock, abnormal heart rhythms, and cardiac arrest.
• BLS can be added to your class at registration for students who hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AHA PALS Provider card issued upon successful completion of the written exam and skills testing.
This class is for:
• Any professional who may respond to an adult cardiovascular emergency
• “Certification” courses are for first time PALS students or students whose current PALS card has expired
• This course is offered as a popular extended one day class or traditional two-day class, depending upon student preference. This is arranged on the day of your class.
• ECG/Pharmacology is a highly recommended prerequisite.
• Students will master their PALS skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
• Continuing education (CE) credits available for this course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||626-441-3406
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification Course Fee||02 May,2019||USD 195.00|