Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/Gastro/Gyn/Psych
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care: Endo/Gastro/Gyn/Psych is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Jun 06 - 09, 2019 at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States of America.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Recognition
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 16 (part II) MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
American Academy of Family Physicians
This Live activity, Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine for Primary Care, with a beginning date of June 6, 2019 has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 16 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Osteopathic Association
These programs are approved for 16 hours in Category 2-A by the American Osteopathic Association.
American College of Emergency Physicians
This program is approved by the American College of Emergency Physicians for a maximum of 16 hours of ACEP Category I credit.
The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) has a reciprocal credit agreement with the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) for activities which offer Prescribed credit. CFPC members who complete these conferences may claim the equivalent number of MainproM1 credits.
American Academy of Physician Assistants
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for Category I credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 16 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.
Medical Education Resources is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This CE activity provides 16 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Certification Board recognizes and accepts continuing education (CE) contact hours from activities approved by AMA, ACCME, ANCC, AANP, AAFP and AACN.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12299, for 16 contact hours.
Medical Education Resources (MER) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. MER designates this continuing education activity for 16 contact hours (1.6 CEUs) of the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss symptoms and treatment options for metabolic syndrome and type 1 diabetes in adolescents
• Describe a comprehensive approach to managing pediatric thyroid disorders as well as short stature and poor growth
• Evaluate gynecologic emergencies as well as reproductive anomalies in the adolescent patient
• Describe factors that affect gender and sexual development
• Identify conditions that cause masculinization of girls and feminization of boys
• Accurately diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic) depression, ADHD and substance abuse in teens and adolescents
• Understand risk factors and assess patients at risk for suicide and violence and intervene to make timely referrals to combat hopelessness
• Discuss symptoms and treatment of chronic abdominal pain and gastroesophageal reflux in children
• List the current treatment options for constipation and gastrointestinal foreign bodies in children
• To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Fee||05 Jun,2019||USD 1095.00|
|Non-Physician Fee||05 Jun,2019||USD 995.00|
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
2 Grasslawn Ave
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States of America
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa,
Two Grasslawn Ave,
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States of America 29928,