PBI Medical Record Keeping: Extended Edition (MR-17EX) is organized by Professional Boundaries, Inc. (PBI) and will be held from Jun 22 - 23, 2019 at UCI Student Center & Event Services, Irvine, California, United States of America.
30 CME/CE hours
Professions this course is suitable for:
Physicians, physician assistants, nurses, veterinarians, dentists, podiatrists, and other clinicians.
This course addresses issues such as:
• Incomplete or illegible records
• EMR and coding inaccuracies
• Other record keeping deficiencies as determined by employer, regulator, or law
Deficiencies in medical record keeping is a common reason for referral to a remedial course, yet many clinicians fail to recognize why they are being held to account for what they may consider a chore—even a distraction from patient care. Our course illustrates why the process of keeping complete, clear, and accurate medical records is critical to the responsible provision of patient care and explores perceived obstacles to adhering to better practices. The pre-seminar review of provided medical records sets the stage for the in-person, interactive instruction in standards of record keeping, including trouble-shooting to ensure that newfound habits can be maintained.
The Extended Edition is the most comprehensive option of our medical record courses. Through post-seminar follow-up, via weekly, telephonic post-course Maintenance and Accountability Seminars participants reinforces what was learned in the classroom, elevate accountability through revisiting their Personalized Protection Plans, and engages them in a community of peer review and support.
• Understand and implement the regulations and laws regarding medical record keeping
• Improve documentation in support of appropriate billing codes
• Document with clarity to reduce misinterpretation and errors
• Provide improved documentation for risk management
• Apply improved skills for maintaining electronic medical records
|Contact No. :||904-800-1237
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Doctoral Degree Rate (Ex: MD, DO, DVM, DDS, DMD, Pharm. D, DPM, DC, Ph.D., etc.) Fee||21 Jun,2019||USD 1950.00|
|Non-Doctoral Degree (Ex: PA, nurses, PT, OT, RT, pharmacists, therapists/counselors, acupuncturists, dental hygienists, allied health professionals, etc.) Fee||21 Jun,2019||USD 1800.00|