Patient Engagement Training: Tools for Behavior Change is organized by Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) and will be held on Jan 16, 2019 at Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America.
Target Audience :
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, General Practice, General Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, Gynecology, Hospitalist, Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, Multiple Specialties, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nurse Practitioner, Nursing, Nutrition, Ob/Gyn, Obstetrics, Occupational Therapy, Oncology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacist, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Psychiatry, Psychology, Social Work, Speech-Language Pathology.
Conference Overview :
The Patient Engagement Training (PET) is designed to:
• Improve provider knowledge and attitudes regarding the use of patient engagement principles and communication skills
• Improve provider confidence in use of patient engagement principles and communication skills, and
• Increase the use of effective communication and patient engagement skills.
Conference Objectives :
• Integrate three new communication techniques into practice that increase the patient-provider partnership.
• Apply the four components of the "patient engagement spirit" to regular patient care.
• Assess a patient's level of readiness for change and identify an appropriate corresponding intervention.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||410-955-2959
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|