Pathological Behaviours in the Workplace Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Jul 18 - 19, 2019 at Oaks on Collins, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
11 Hours | 30 Mins
Pathological behaviors are complex and can have devastating consequences if left unrecognized and unmanaged. This conference will enable you to consider practical solutions to this persistent area of stress and conflict. Topics include:
• Destructive leadership - when toxic behaviors originate at the top…
• Bullying as a pathological behavior
• Why pathological people "get under your skin"
• Tips on “calling out” manipulative behaviors
• Building awareness, trust, and resilience
• The power of positive psychology and much
Need for Program:
Pathological behaviors are the subject of endless discussions in the workplace. The term is used to explain a raft of bad behaviors, including lying, manipulation, and exploitation. Understanding their implications will assist those who are at the receiving end and those who may not have identified these behaviors within themselves. In addition, it will ensure that workplace productivity and patient outcomes are not undermined by petulant and self-serving attitudes.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this conference is for nurses and midwives to be able to identify and understand destructive interpersonal and organizational relationships that adversely affect them and their patients in the workplace, as well as considering strategies to overcome such pathological behaviors.
• Use emotional intelligence to identify and respond effectively to pathological behaviors in the workplace
• Minimize the impact of highly destructive behaviors of others on the self through enhanced personal resilience
• Establish clear personal boundaries and maintain them to diminish the effect of manipulative behaviors
• Initiate a positive, patient-centered culture that decreases the impact of self-serving behaviors on workplace productivity.
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Course Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 610.00|
|One Day Course Fee||17 Jul,2019||USD 460.00|