Partners in Synergy is organized by Pikos Institute and will be held from Jun 20 - 22, 2019 at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. This CE Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25 CE hours.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
Day 1: Hard Tissue Reconstruction
• Understand the principles of tissue engineering, bone grafting and osseointegration.
• Describe the anatomy, biology, wound healing and timing of bone grafting, and host response to surgery.
• Describe the importance of flap design and soft tissue manipulation for successful bone grafting.
• Understand and apply the principles of interactive CT diagnosis and treatment planning for soft tissue and hard tissue grafting procedures.
• Successfully place implants into patients with compromised hard and soft tissue anatomy.
• Describe indications and step-by-step surgical protocols for mandibular block grafting, mesh particulate grafting, ridge expansion, and sinus grafting.
• Understand the expanding application of rhBMP-2/ACC with intraoral bone grafting.
• Understand the role of mandibular block grafts, mesh particulate grafts, and ridge expansion in treating the deficient alveolar ridge.
• Understand predictable bone grafting protocols for vertical ridge augmentation.
• Understand the surgical protocol for sinus bone grafting in the presence of pathology.
• Conclude what is evidence-based and what is opinion with regard to state-of-the-art autogenous block grafting, mesh particulate grafting, ridge splitting, and sinus grafting.
• Understand the utilization of ultrasonic and piezosurgical approaches to different regenerative techniques including: bone harvesting, autogenous block grafting, ridge splitting, sinus grafting, and osteotomy preparation.
• Prevent, recognize, and treat mandibular block graft, mesh particulate graft, ridge split, and sinus graft complications (intraoperative, early postoperative and late post-operative).
• Understand the protocol for Guided Full Arch Immediate Reconstruction procedures.
• Understand the implications and timing of bisphosphonate therapy with bone grafting and implant treatment.
Day 2: Soft Tissue Reconstruction
• Describe the anatomy, biology, wound healing and timing of soft tissue grafts, and host response to surgery.
• Develop the most appropriate flap design to maximize blood supply for each procedure.
• Describe the guidelines, indications, and surgical protocols for performing the following procedures: gingival grafts, subepithelial connective tissue grafts, and acellular dermis matrix allografts.
• Understand the long-term results and utilization of allograft ACDM vs. autogenous soft tissue material for gingival augmentation (i.e., Alloderm, dermis, pericardium).
• Minimally Invasive Flap designs, suturing techniques, VISTA, Tunnel and Modified Semi-Lunar CAF techniques.
• Be able to perform common first and second stage implant soft tissue procedures to optimize esthetics and long-term maintenance.
• Use appropriate suture and suturing techniques related to soft tissue and hard tissue grafting.
• Understand and apply the most recent research regarding the utilization of Allogeneic Cultured Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts for Oral Soft Tissue
• Regeneration and their utilization in modern clinical practice.
• Understand and utilize autologous blood-borne bioactive modifiers for optimal regenerative results.
• Develop the skill to advance flaps through split thickness and periosteal sharp dissection.
• Prevent, recognize, and treat complications related to soft tissue grafting.
Day 3: Esthetic Zone Reconstruction
• Understand, describe, and utilize the appropriate surgical and prosthetic principles involved for comprehensive site development in the esthetic zone.
• Understand comprehensive extraction site management – predictable and evidence based.
• Describe indications and protocols for immediate vs. delayed implant placement in the esthetic zone.
*** Hand-on Workshops will be held on Jun 23, 2019
|Contact No. :||727.781.0491
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $3950.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|