Warm greetings from Pantai Premier Pathology Sdn Bhd (PPPSB) Referring to the above matter, we are pleased to announce that Pantai Premier Pathology is hosting a Molecular Infectious Diseases Symposium which will be held at the Intercontinental Hotel Kuala Lumpur, on the 4th August 2019. This symposium aims to gather experts from various disciplines both from government and private settings to discuss the current and future patterns in Infectious diseases as well as the practicality of modern molecular technologies to aid clinicians in their patient management. To further enliven this event, we also will be inviting vendors from various field of infectious diseases to showcase their latest technologies and share insights the future of infectious diseases.
Greetings from Pantai Premier Pathology!
Referring to the above matter, we are pleased to announce that Pantai Premier Pathology (PPP) is hosting a Molecular Infectious Diseases Symposium entitled – Navigating the Future of Infectious Diseases. On behalf of PPP, I would like to extend our cordial invitation to all of your respective consultants/MLT/Students at your side to our much-anticipated event pertained as below
Time: 8am -5pm (program starts at 9am)
Fee: RM250 per Person (Self-Paying)
Please kindly refer to the attachments for your perusal. Should you need further clarifications, please feel free to contact me at any time.
• Laboratory Scientists
• Health Practitioners
• Universities & Government
• To Create Awareness & Understand Trends on Molecular Infectious Diseases Testing in Malaysia and the Impact on Diagnostic and Patient Management Landscape
• To Understand and Discuss Challenges and limitations in Molecular Testing
• To Understand latest insights on Infectious Diseases Screening Guidelines and Latest
Technology to Aid Medical Practitioners in all Healthcare Setting
• Latest Trend & Updates in the Management of Hepatitis C Infection – How Feasible is the National Surveillance in Malaysia?
• Paediatrics Respiratory Tract Infection – The Infectious Culprit
• Advance in Cellular Immunodiagnostics: Clinical Evidences and Updates
• Meningitis – The Molecular Approach
• Molecular Pathogen Panel Testing – Statistical Evidence in Malaysia
• Updates on Non-Culture Methods for Diagnosis of Fungal Infections.
• Future of Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing.
• Navigating into the era of Molecular Diagnostics: Conventional Vs Molecular - Friend or
|Contact No. :||+60 0342979911
03-4297 9911 (Ext. 136)
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|