PANLAR 2019 - 21st Pan American Rheumatology Congress
PANLAR 2019 - 21st Pan American Rheumatology Congress is organized by Kenes Group, Argentine Society of Rheumatology / Sociedad Argentina de Reumatologia (SAR) and Pan American League of Associations For Rheumatology (PANLAR) and will be held from Apr 27 - 30, 2019 at Swissotel Quito, Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador.
We will continue with the quality of the previous Congresses and we will add new features such as the Jornadas de Especialidades Allied to Rheumatology. We will continue with the Congress of patients with rheumatic diseases and we will do the First Workshop for nurses in Rheumatology.
Renowned Professors of our continent and the rest of the world, specialists in Rheumatology and related professions, will honor us with their presence, to share the latest scientific advances of the physiopathological mechanisms, the genetics of rheumatic diseases, the prevention of disability, the latest advances in treatment and many other topics more current.
Because it is a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to:
• Be part of the change: The new PANLAR has been created day by day, which involves being a cornerstone and a platform, creativity and innovation, belonging and commitment to Rheumatology and its different aspects.
• It is the most widely recognised event in Latin America, gathering together specialists of the highest level, 2,000 physicians where you can position, validate your products and brand, promote your products and strengthen your business within the scientific community, opinion leaders and influencers in Latin America.
• It is the best way to support academic-scientific training for specialists in the American Continent where they will be given information of the highest quality and kept updated.
• It is the opportunity to increase your visibility, settle and strengthen leaderships in the field of Rheumatology in Latin America.
• Basic Science
• Lupus and other systemic autoimmune disorders
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Spondyloarthropaties and other inflammatory arthropaties
• Pediatric Rheumatology
• Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis and Pain
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+34 91 361 2600
(+54 11) 4371-1759 / 1643
January 14, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|International Rheumatologists - Regular Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 600.00|
|International Rheumatologists - Onsite Fee||30 Apr,2019||USD 650.00|
|International Related professionals - Regular Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 550.00|
|International Related professionals - Onsite Fee||30 Apr,2019||USD 600.00|
|International Graduates in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Nursing - Regular Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 300.00|
|International Graduates in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Nursing - Onsite Fee||30 Apr,2019||USD 350.00|
|International Trainees and Students - Regular Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 280.00|
|International Trainees and Students - Onsite Fee||30 Apr,2019||USD 300.00|
|International Trainee with Accepted Abstracts - Regular Fee||25 Apr,2019||USD 120.00|
|Ecuador Specialist doctors - Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 300.00|
|Ecuador Specialist doctors - Regular Fee||26 Apr,2019||USD 350.00|
|Ecuador General Practitioners / Internists - Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 250.00|
|Ecuador General Practitioners / Internists - Regular Fee||26 Apr,2019||USD 300.00|
|Ecuador Rural Physicians / Licensed - Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 200.00|
|Ecuador Rural Physicians / Licensed - Regular Fee||26 Apr,2019||USD 250.00|
|Ecuador Students - Early Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 120.00|
|Ecuador Students - Regular Fee||26 Apr,2019||USD 150.00|
1820 Av.12 de octubre y luis cordero
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
1820, Swissotel Quito, Avenue 12 De Octubre 1820,
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador 170525,
Hotel NH Collection Quito Royal,
Cordero 444 y Avenida 12 de Octubre,
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador 170517,