PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support - Renewal Course is organized by SureFire CPR and will be held on Jan 12, 2019 at SureFire CPR, Laguna Hills, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is All healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
This class is approximately 6 hours.
The PALS Class covers:
• The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
• Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
• Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)
• Airway Management
• PALS Pharmacology
• Basic Life Support (BLS) review
• Numerous pediatric case studies and simulations
• How to be both a leader and a team member in a pediatric resuscitation team
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(888) 277-3143,
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $150.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|