PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support - Initial Course is organized by SureFire CPR and will be held on Apr 21, 2019 at SureFire CPR - Orange Office, Orange, California, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is All healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to pediatric emergencies.
This class is approximately 12 hours.
• The systematic approach to Pediatric Assessment
• Management of pediatric respiratory emergencies
• Vascular access (Including intraosseous training)
• Airway Management
• PALS Pharmacology
• Basic Life Support (BLS) review
• Numerous pediatric case studies and simulations
• How to be both a leader and a team member in a pediatric resuscitation team
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(888) 277-3143
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $195.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|