Pain Management without Pills - Treatment Options for Elite Athletes is organized by Mantra Meetings and will be held from Mar 01 - 02, 2019 at Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, Ohio, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This Conference strives to unite an incredible faculty with attendees and colleagues who share a passion to improve science and quality care for the best patient outcome. The aim is to facilitate discussion and presentation about the best science has to offer. We encourage your feedback and recommendations to make the program truly what it sets out to be. Topics will focus on injury prevention, recovery post injury, regenerative therapies, recovery management, and coordination of care.
This is a unique program. Injury prevention, injury management, and the recovery process greatly impact the future athletic performance of casual, professional, amateur, and collegiate athletes. When an athlete has injured management of the injury and the recovery process is critical. As professionals that interact with these athletes, it is our goal to share unbiased data on regenerative techniques and methods to improve treatment outcomes and set appropriate expectations.
The format will include:
• Individual lectures and panel discussions
• Hands-on demonstrations of cutting-edge minimally invasive techniques and regenerative medicine
Lecture Topics will include:
• Introduction to Regenerative Medicine
• Treatments for training and athletes
• Managing expectations with athletes
• Working with athletes, coordination of care; expectation for trainers, coaches, and therapists
• Evaluating the data of regenerative medicine
• Working with disabled athletes and veterans
• Overcoming barriers to patient care-cost, reimbursement, and management
• Career ending injuries
• Risk and rewards with regenerative medicine.
|Contact No. :||(513)267-9744
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $150.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|