Pain Management Show is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held from Jun 22 - 23, 2019 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
This activity designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals interested in treatment of pain management.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 25.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is awarded 25.25 Contact Hours.
Pain Management Accreditation and Board Certification: Physicians and other health care practitioners need to be qualified in order to perform Pain Management techniques and expect reimbursement from Medicare and other insurers. Empire is one of the few, if not THE only, advanced, hands on training programs in Interventional Pain Management recognized for over 15 years for offering Accredited Training in Pain Management. Empire Medical Training programs are AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with Board Certification pathways in Pain Management available as well.
Empire's Pain Management Certification Course has remained one of our most sought after program amongst our physician attendees. We have expanded this 2-day Hands- On class to three (3) days to include additional procedures and topics commonly requested by our physician attendees. You will also have ample time to visit exhibitor booths to learn about valuable new products available for a pain management practice. This Pain Management Certification program is available to physicians, nurses, dentists, and other licensed healthcare professionals and continuing medical education credits are available through your certification.
• Perform interventional pain management procedures such as spinal epidurals, facet, trigger point, and medium and large bursa injections competently, safely, and effectively for their patient.
• Avoid risks by setting patient expectations and associated areas for treatment.
• Apply the generally accepted protocols for the administration of prescription drugs for various acute, sub-acute and possible chronic medical conditions (i.e. orofacial pain, chronic tendonopathies, disc degenerative disorders).
• Describe the proper guidelines for the acquisition, patient charting and administrative issues (i.e. medical intake forms, informed consents),
• Prescribe appropriate Physical Therapy interventions when appropriate.
• Describe and identify the various standards of care to safely administer and prescribe pharmacologics for the administration of chronic and sub-acute illnesses in relation to the management of pain in accordance with generally accepted medical guidelines, protocols and DEA recommendations.
|Contact No. :||866-366-1576
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||20 Jun,2019||USD 3499.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||21 Apr,2019||USD 2999.00|