Pain Management Boutique Workshop is organized by New York School of Regional Anesthesia (NYSORA) and will be held from Oct 04 - 05, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
A comprehensive hands-on workshop on ultrasound guided techniques in diagnosis and management of various pain conditions. The program will follow our fabled boutique workshop format and comprises faculty who are recognized opinion leaders and practitioners of interventional pain management. Focused on enhancing the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the most common injections safely and effectively.
In recent years, tremendous advancements in sonography have allowed physicians to perform interventions under direct visualization as well as dynamically evaluate painful conditions. Our symposium is sure to be the most comprehensive two-day course that is designed to teach all the necessary techniques that any interventional practitioner should master. This hands-on focused workshop ensures ample practice time under the close guidance of our faculty. In addition, it features our unique 3-D cadaver demonstrations and a separate phantom work station with NYSORA’s revolutionary ultrasound tissue simulation.
• Gain fundamental knowledge on the anatomy of targeted areas
• Practice on live models to develop scanning and injection techniques
• Recognize common pathologies of the musculoskeletal system, as seen on ultrasound
• Discuss the mechanism of regenerative medicine and find the right indications
• Develop a strategy to implement ultrasonography into clinical practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+1 212 658 0056
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Early Bird Registration fee||04 Sep,2019||USD 1595.00|