Outcome Framework and Goal Attainment Scaling (GAS) 2019
Outcome Framework and Goal Attainment Scaling (GAS) is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Nov 19, 2019 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.5 CPD hours.
This one-day course is specifically designed for health, education and social care professionals working in different settings for children and adults with different conditions. The course will cover the basic concept of outcome framework applied at both organisation / service and families / children / clients levels. This set the background for examining specific outcome measures / methodology. The use of the Goal Attainment Scaling (GAS) methodology will be introduced as a means for measuring outcomes of service provided.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Define the outcome framework and provide examples of quantitative and qualitative measures which can be used at the organisation / service and families / children / clients levels.
• Outline the processes of collaborative goal setting underpinned by the philosophy of family / child / client-centred care practice and team approaches.
• Describe the structure of GAS (original and modified versions) as a method in measuring outcomes of service provided.
• Demonstrate knowledge in writing SMART GAS goals.
• Apply the Summary Score Conversion Key or the GAS Calculator to work out the standard scores before and after treatment in order to measure the effectiveness (outcomes) of intervention.
• Integrate the GAS method in different clinical pathways and packages of care.
• Identify factors for successful Implementation of a program evaluation using GAS.
|Contact No. :||(01332) 254679
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||GBP £130.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|