Orthopedic Medicine for Primary Care: Ortho/Pain/Rheum is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Mar 08 - 10, 2019 at Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton, San Diego, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Learning Objectives are :
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Describe the anatomy and function of the shoulder, knee, hip, and ankle joints
• Determine the basics and common pitfalls of orthopedic x-ray interpretation and exercise prescriptions in the primary care office
• Diagnose and treat orthopedic problems in the hip, thigh, knee and shoulder
• Describe how and when to utilize joint aspiration and injection for the treatment of orthopedic problems
• Discuss signs, symptoms, significance and approach to mild traumatic brain injury as a consequence of athletic endeavors
• List management strategies for effective management of low back pain
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Regular Fee||07 Mar,2019||USD 895.00|
|Non-Physician Regular Fee||07 Mar,2019||USD 795.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Early Fee||06 Jan,2019||USD 795.00|
|Non-Physician Early Fee||06 Jan,2019||USD 695.00|