Orthopedic Joint, Tendon, Bursa, Nerve and Muscle Injection Workshop is organized by EPIX CME and will be held from Jul 19 - 20, 2019 at Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States of America.
Primary care providers, family medicine providers, internal medicine providers, advanced nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and any other providers.
This education program has been designed for and will offer up to 12 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. A Certificate for Completion will be issued to participants who complete the seminar and evaluation form.
This Live activity, Orthopedics workshop, from 07/15/2019 - 07/15/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 12.00 Elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The workshop teaches injection techniques and knowledge for orthopedic diseases. These include small, medium and large joints as well as bursa injections, nerve and muscle blocks. These procedures constitute a large portion of treatments primary care doctors can offer. Learners can practice injection techniques during the workshop. They can perform these injections and blocks without special equipment nor with excessive time in office. Indication, contraindications, complications, billing, coding and sample notes will be provided. What is learned is immediately applicable in practice.
• Perform orthopedic history taking and examination
• Differential diagnosis of MSK pain and neurological deficit
• Establish indication, contraindication for injection procedures
• Perform joint/bursa/muscle injection
• Recognition of complications with injections and blocks
• Documentation for procedures, code the service, and reimbursement.
|Contact No. :||732-207-7819
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.
* We take the highest measures to ensure your information is secure and do not store or share your information with any third parties.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Supersaver Registration Fee||18 May,2019||USD 899.98|