Botox and Orthopedic Accredited (Joint/Muscle Injection) Certification Workshop (Dec 05 - 06, 2019)
Organized by : EPIX CME
Specialties : Neurology, Orthopedics, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Dentistry, Pain Management, Primary Care, Aesthetic Medicine, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioner
Fee : USD 1,199
Botox and Orthopedic (Joint/Muscle Injection) Certification Workshop is organized by EPIX CME and will be held from Dec 05 - 06, 2019 at Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
Botox Workshop with bonus 5 HR CME Credits!
Primary care providers, family medicine providers, internal medicine providers, hospitalists, advanced nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and any other providers.
This education program has been designed for and will offer up to 17 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. A Certificate for Completion will be issued to participants who complete the seminar and evaluation form.
This Live activity, Orthopedics/botox injection workshop, from 12/5/2019 - 12/6/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 17.00 Elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The workshop teaches injection techniques for Botox and orthopedic diseases. These include small, medium and large joints as well as bursa, nerve and muscle blocks. Botox workshop focuses on FDA approved indications including, cosmetic use, chronic migraine, cervical dystonia, and spasticities. These procedures constitute a large portion of treatments primary care doctors can offer. Learners can practice injection techniques during the workshop. They can perform these injections and blocks without special equipment nor with excessive time in office. Indication, contraindications, complications, billing, coding and sample notes will be provided. What is learnt is immediately applicable in practice.
• Perform large, medium, and small joint injections
• Perform Botox injection for FDA approved indications
• Perform tendon sheath, bursa and muscle injection and peripheral nerve blocks
• Establish indication, contraindication for injection procedures
• Recognition of complications with injections and blocks
• Documentation for procedures, coding, and reimbursement
• Perform orthopedic history taking and examination
• Differential diagnosis of MSK pain and neurological deficit.
- CME : 17
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine