Orofacial Myology: From Basics to Habituation - Quebec
Orofacial Myology: From Basics to Habituation is organized by International Association of Orofacial Myology (IAOM) and will be held from Aug 01 - 04, 2019 at Best Western Premier Hotel Aristocrate, Quebec, Canada. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 28 AGD/PACE CEUs.
This 28-hour Premier Training Course, Orofacial Myology: From Basics to Habituation, is available for those interested in learning about this specialty area and for those seeking Qualification in Orofacial Myology (QOM). You will receive in-depth, hands-on training in this renowned treatment program used worldwide by SLPs, DDS, RDHs, MDs and others.
• Utilize Orofacial Myology: From Basics to Habituation (the Myo Manual) Program for oral myofunctional therapy, “tongue thrust” and other symptoms and disorders.
• Provide clients a method to eliminate sucking habits, nail biting, and other negative oral habits.
• Explain the connections upon one another of sucking habits, lisping, imprecise articulation, malocclusion, tongue-tie, poor eating skills, mouth breathing, selfesteem, and other findings.
• Explain the importance of the Oral Preparatory Phase of Swallow and be able to break it down into its various components.
• Evaluate and diagnose tongue-tie (ankyloglossia) and provide post frenectomy treatment.
• Administer an oral exam suitable for orthodontic and speech referrals.
• Describe which types of exercises to use for open lips posture, mouth breathing, digit-sucking habits, poor
bolus control, drooling, post frenectomy, and other oral myofunctional symptoms.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||954 461 1114
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $2300.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|