Oral Board Review Course Fall 2019 is organized by American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) and will be held from Sep 07 - 08, 2019 at Dallas, Texas, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Why this Course?
• You can always do more to prepare, do as many practice cases as possible
• Knowing the content is one thing, mastering the exam format and feeling confident is another
• Even with preparation during residency, there is a gap before you take your exam and your skills can get rusty
• AAEM offers the unique opportunity to practice with the eOral format and guidance from experienced examiners who can help you succeed
Course Highlights :
• Experience: AAEM has provided oral board review courses since 1997. Examiners bring years of insight and experience.
• Exam Simulation: Course simulates the format of the ABEM oral board examination in scheduling and hotel set-up.
• eOral Practice: Up to five of your single-case encounters will use the new eOral simulation system - this is the exact same eOral software as ABEM.
• Learn the Format: You'll practice a total of 12 single cases and 4 triple cases and receive feedback from the examiners on every case, including an in-depth Day 1 debriefing session.
• Extras: Additional review materials are available for attendees over the two days of the course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 884-2236
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|