Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) 44th Annual Congress is organized by Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) and will be held from Apr 11 - 14, 2019 at Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 30 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
• Synthesize research innovations to improve patient care from prevention to end of life care.
• Identify ways to promote mentoring and leadership skills to improve staff morale, retention, and burnout.
• Discuss one clinical practice change that attendees plan to implement in their personal practice or
• Translate challenges patients receiving radiation experience and develop one practice change to improve the patient’s experience.
• Identify an increased knowledge related to the role of the APN in practice settings, networking, and patient-centered care.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|ONS Nonmembers Early Fee||28 Feb,2019||USD 835.00|
|ONS Nonmembers Conference Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 990.00|
|ONS Nonmembers Thursday/Friday/Saturday Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 365.00|
|ONS Nonmembers Sunday Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 190.00|
|ONS Members Early Fee||28 Feb,2019||USD 545.00|
|ONS Members Conference Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 665.00|
|ONS Members Thursday/Friday/Saturday Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 240.00|
|ONS Members Sunday Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 120.00|
|Student, Retired, or Physically Challenged Early Fee||28 Feb,2019||USD 273.00|
|Student, Retired, or Physically Challenged Conference Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 333.00|
|Student, Retired, or Physically Challenged - Thursday/Friday/Saturday Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 120.00|
|Student, Retired, or Physically Challenged - Sunday Fee||10 Apr,2019||USD 60.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news