Oncologic Pathology: A Review and Update of Diagnostic Problems - 2019 is organized by American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) and will be held from Nov 21 - 23, 2019 at Hyatt Regency Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America.
Pathologists, Pathology Residents, Pathologists’ Assistants
Credits: 19.5 CME Credits, 8.0 SAMs CME Credits
Stay current with changes in classification systems and emerging ancillary diagnostic tools! This three-day course will provide you with helpful diagnostic pathways and tips for meeting new challenges and solving problematic cases. You will gain the latest information about diverse pathologic conditions in surgical pathology and current developments in diagnostic tools. The expert faculty will answer your questions and instill confidence in your ability to diagnose challenging cases. The wide-ranging, practical content will include coverage of a variety of subspecialty pathologic conditions that often pose problems in interpretation and classification. Six cases representing each subspecialty will be presented, including respective ancillary studies and differential diagnosis, as well as clinical and treatment implications.
What’s New and Exciting for 2019!
• Diagnostic challenges in surgical Pathology
• New updates in immunohistochemistry and biomarkers
• Discussion on Newly described entities
Following this course, you will be able to:
• Discuss the classification schema for thymic epithelial neoplasms.
• Describe currently available immunohistochemistry tests and appropriately apply them in your diagnosis of mesothelioma.
• Differentiate benign and malignant lesions of the thyroid.
• Describe the various types of lymphomas and the immunohistochemical profile of each.
• Recognize different problematic issues with Gynecologic Pathology.
• Discuss current problem in Breast Pathology
|Contact No. :||+1 800-267-2727
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|NonMember - Early Fee||31 Aug,2019||USD 1264.00|
|NonMember - Regular Fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 1364.00|
|Member - Early Fee||31 Aug,2019||USD 949.00|
|Member - Regular Fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 1049.00|
|Lab Professional or Resident - Early Fee||31 Aug,2019||USD 425.00|
|Lab Professional or Resident - Regular Fee||20 Nov,2019||USD 525.00|