OmniaMed-Update NEO Berlin 2019 is organized by OmniaMed Germany GmbH and will be held on Feb 13, 2019 at Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
Main topics: Neurology, Cardiology, Diabetology, Pulmonology, Urology, Hepatology, Dermatology
Suitable for general practitioners, primary care interns, medical assistants in continuing education, medical students in the clinical training section
• Medical Content approved by the Medical Advisory Board
• Consequences for the family practice as Take Home Message
• CME- Certification and DMP approval applied for
• more practical relevance through new program element "the essence for the family practice"
• more up-to-dateness through co-determination of the OmniaMed family physician advisory board in the topic choice
• more transparency through improved presentation of the program structure
• more efficiency through immediate benefit assessment of each individual lecture
• more interaction through innovative TED voting system.
Special offer: When registering online, your participation is free (regular 99,00 €).
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+49 899077478145|
Course Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|