Office Orthopedics for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Jul 12 - 14, 2019 at Bellagio Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Credit Hours.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Discuss common office orthopedic problems
• Describe the anatomy and function of the shoulder and knee joints
• Determine the basics and common pitfalls of orthopedic x-ray interpretation for shoulder and knee imaging
• Describe how and when to utilize joint aspiration and injection for the shoulder and knee joints
• Diagnose and treat common joint problems
Learning Outcome :
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Fee||11 Jul,2019||USD 995.00|
|Non-Physician Fee||11 Jul,2019||USD 895.00|