Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Ob/Gyn) Ultrasound - Core Course is organized by Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and will be held from Nov 06 - 09, 2019 at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is practicing clinicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 AMA PRA Category 1 credits.
This three-day program provides a more in-depth coverage of ultrasound applications in obstetrics and gynecology. Approximately three-quarters of the program is devoted to obstetrics and the remainder to gynecology.
Practicing clinicians and sonographers will be able to refresh their knowledge in gynecological areas such as the post-menopausal uterus, endometrial disorders, adnexal masses, transvaginal imaging and obstetrics including problem-solving with obstetrical measurements, exposure to Doppler in Ob/Gyn, bioeffects and invasive procedures.
• Physics and Instrumentation and Bioeffects in Ob/Gyn Ultrasound
• Normal Pelvic Anatomy and Anatomic Variants
• Imaging Techniques Including Transvaginal Scanning
• Transvaginal Pelvic Scanning Techniques (Demonstration)
• Sonography of Gynecological Disorders
• First Trimester Sonography Including Ectopic Pregnancy
• Detailed Fetal Anatomic Survey
• Demonstration of Normal Obstetrical Ultrasound Scan
• Assessment of Fetal Age and Growth
• Obstetrical Measurements Workshop
• Doppler Applications in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Fetal Anomalies
• Ultrasound of Multiple Gestation
• Biophysical Profile and Fetal Well Being
• Sonography of the Placenta and Cervix
• Amniocentesis and Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
• Applications of 3-D Obstetrical Ultrasound
After attending this course, the participant should be able to:
• Recognize the acoustic representation of normal anatomy of the fetus and the female pelvis
• Describe the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Identify pathologies of the fetus, uterus, and ovaries from ultrasound images
• Perform basic ultrasound scanning of the non-pregnant female pelvis
Entire Course Only - 18 credits
Entire Course and Hands-On - 21 credits
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||215-955-8533
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||05 Nov,2019||USD 1450.00|
|Conference Fee + Optional Saturday Hands-On Session Fee||05 Nov,2019||USD 1750.00|
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Center City,
237 South Broad Street,
Pennsylvania Furnace, Pennsylvania, United States of America 19107,
Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center,
1301 Race Street Corner of 13th St. and Race St,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America 19107,