Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Mental Health Disorders: Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar & ADHD is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on May 31, 2019 at Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown, Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum 6.3 Contact hours.
• Case Managers
• Social Workers
• Marriage & Family Therapists
• Addiction Counselors
• Other Mental Health Professionals
Join Vicki Steine, DSC, LCSW, as she teaches you how to think more holistically about diagnosis, nutritional deficiencies, and hormonal imbalances that may contribute to mental health disorders. Nutritional psychology is an emerging field outlining how nutrients can affect mood and behavior. Many clients see a reduction in symptoms when integrating non-pharmaceutical interventions to treat depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADHD. You will learn the underlying causes and symptoms of these disorders to more accurately diagnose and treat your clients.
Through case analysis, you will experience how addressing core physical and nutritional needs can greatly increase therapeutic results. You will discover the nutrients most essential to help treat your most depressed and anxious clients, and learn simple strategies that can be integrated with pharmaceutical interventions. Leave this seminar with the tools and understanding necessary to immediately incorporate these strategies into your clinical practice.
• Articulate how integrative interventions facilitate better treatment outcomes in depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADHD.
• Determine the nutrients shown to improve brain function for your clients.
• Evaluate how improved nutrition can improve therapeutic outcomes for clients with depression, anxiety, bipolar and ADHD.
• Analyze the differences between mental illness versus nutritional and hormonal imbalances.
• Assess the impact hormones can have on mental health assessment and treatment.
• Evaluate the impact of blood sugar and genetic variations on mental health disorders and effective treatment.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||11 May,2019||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||31 May,2019||USD 229.99|
|2 Group Rate: per person Fee||31 May,2019||USD 199.99|
|Coordinator Fee||31 May,2019||USD 30.00|