Nursing Documentation: Proven Strategies to Keep Your Patients and Your License Safe is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on May 01, 2019 at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chicago Schaumburg, Schaumburg, Illinois, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 6.3 contact hours.
• Nurse Practitioners
• Clinical Nurse Specialists
• Legal Nurse Consultants
• Risk Managers
Join expert and legal nurse consultant, Brenda Elliff, to learn how to develop a systematic approach to documentation that will keep you, your patients and your license safe. You will learn how to identify and avoid risky documentation as well as how to correctly utilize electronic documentation and the correct technique for meaningful use. Brenda will show you, step by step, how to overcome your most complex documentation questions and challenges.
This dynamic one-day program will include tools to improve your documentation including:
• Time-saving tips for electronic documentation and EMR use
• Documenting compliance, incident reports, and adverse events
• Sample strategy worksheets for ease of data collection
• Federal government requests for charting based on meaningful use criteria
• Dangers with social media, email, and texting
• Examples and case studies of correct and incorrect documentation
• Identify a strategic nursing documentation system.
• Describe how documentation is used to decide if you are guilty or innocent in a lawsuit.
• Recognize the meaningful use criteria to meet reimbursement needs.
• List how to best use features in computerized records to ensure reimbursement.
• Identify how to prevent risky behavior when using social media and other forms of electronic communication.
• Define how to use best practice and standard of care for documenting incident reports and adverse events.
• Integrate the correct practices into your documentation to keep your license unblemished.
• Summarize the common documentation mistakes and how to avoid and/or correct them.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||11 Apr,2019||USD 199.99|
|Single Registration Regular Fee||30 Apr,2019||USD 219.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate: per person Fee||30 Apr,2019||USD 199.99|