Nursing and Health Science Conference is organized by Global Event Services and will be held from Aug 21 - 22, 2019 at London, England, United Kingdom.
The conference is promoted by the International Journal of Medical, Medicine and Health Sciences.
The conference is organized by Global Event Services which is a full-service worldwide organizer of scientific events, conferences, symposiums, workshops, meetings, exhibitions, and convention-planning.
Global Event Services has 15 years of experience in the events industry. By focusing on creating a solid academic research environment, Global Conference Services helps to bring together scholars, experts, researchers and those who seek out new ideas and strive for new achievements from all over the world.
Nursing and Health Science Conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Nursing and Health Science. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Nursing and Health Science.
Papers related, but not limited, to the following topics of interest are welcome:
• Nursing practices
• Ambulatory care nursing
• Clinical nursing and health sciences
• Bridging the gap between theory and practice
• Child Health Nursing
• Clinical collaborations models
• Clinical teaching and learning strategies
• Collaboration with physicians
• Critical care nursing
• Diagnostics and prescribing
• Emergency nursing
• Learning disability nursing
• Maternity and Women's health
• Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing
• Nursing ethics and management
• Nursing informatics
• Nursing management
• Nursing of people in acute care and long term care institutional settings
• Preceptorship and mentoring in clinical teaching and learning
• Psychiatric and mental health nursing
• Theoretical foundations of clinical teaching and learning
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||-
June 06, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Listener Sign Up Early Fee||22 Jul,2019||EUR 250.00|
|Listener Sign Up Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||EUR 300.00|
|Presenter Sign Up Early Fee||22 Jul,2019||EUR 350.00|
|Presenter Sign Up Late Fee||20 Aug,2019||EUR 400.00|