Nurse Management Challenges - CPD Conference is organized by Ausmed Education Pty Ltd and will be held from Apr 29 - 30, 2019 at Oaks on Collins, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
11 Hours.0 Mins
Need for Program:
There is considerable evidence supporting skilled nurse management as being fundamental to the provision of effective, high-quality, and safe patient care and outcomes. However, the growing complexity of the health workplace has the potential to increase strain on nurse managers who are expected to control units when faced with a range of challenges. If patient care is to be optimised then those who carry these responsibilities must be able to identify the activities that can cause problems and then manage them appropriately.
Purpose of Program:
The purpose of this conference is to assist nurse managers to manage day-to-day challenges with clarity and confidence so as to improve patient outcomes.
Do you face difficult challenges as a nurse manager? Do you take the job home and reconstruct conversations in your mind? This conference shines a light on the many challenges that are today’s “normal” for nurse managers. Come along to this conference and discover:
• Unpacking power and influence
• Where your legitimate authority stops and bullying starts
• Unlocking intergenerational diversity in your unit and then putting it to work
• Red flags in the medicine cupboard
• The impact of ‘turning a blind eye’ - when good people do nothing
• Making decisions you can live with and much, much more ...
At the conclusion of this program it is expected that the participants will be able to:
• Use knowledge of the challenges facing nurse managers as they relate to the bigger picture of health care and to manage your unit effectively.
• Reflect on your current work environment and identify the main areas where challenges occur the most that impact patient care.
• Improve team interactions by proactively managing challenging hotspots, resulting in less negative incidents.
• Deal incisively with aberrant staff behaviour in a professional and timely manner.
|Contact No. :||(03) 9326 8101
33 107 354 441
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Two Days Fee||28 Apr,2019||USD 610.00|
|One Day Fee||28 Apr,2019||USD 460.00|