Northern Region Spring Meeting 2019 is organized by British Geriatrics Society (BGS) and will be held on Apr 24, 2019 at Education Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Gateshead), Gateshead, England, United Kingdom.
Who should attend
● Geriatricians - Consultants, SAS grade & SpRs
● Consultants and SpRs in related specialties
● CMT & FY Doctors
● Geriatric medicine specialist nurses
● GPs and GP Trainees
● Occupational therapists
● Medical Students
This meeting has applied for 2 credits of CPD accreditation from the Royal College Of Physicians (RCP):
This event is a local forum covering the latest scientific research and the best clinical practice in care of older people. This meeting will cover core areas of interest to all specialists responsible for the health care of older people and is open to attendees from near and far.
● Further attendee’s overall knowledge and understanding of current research and practice in the care of older people in the core and difficult areas
● Improve attendee’s skills in the treatment and care of older people
● Take away new activities and ideas to progress their workplace’s services
● Inspire attendees to achieve personal excellence in the care of older people
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||020 7608 1369 option 3|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Day Consultant / GP - Fee||23 Apr,2019||GBP 25.00|
|Non-Member Day SAS Grade / StR / GP Trainee - Fee||23 Apr,2019||GBP 15.00|