New Zealand & Australia Cruise - Current Medical/Dental Health Issues with a Perspective from Down Under is organized by Professional Education Society (PES) and will be held from Jan 17 - 31, 2019 at Celebrity Solstice Luxury Ship, Auckland, New Zealand. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 Continuing Education Credits.
• Changing Demographics & Chronic Disease Patterns in the Pacific: Impact on Healthcare Practice
• From the Aborigines to the Maori: Healthcare Demands in Indigenous Cultures
• From Treatment to Prevention: The Upside from Down Under
• Overview of New Zealand Healthcare System: New Approaches & Challenges
• Emerging Medical & Dental Issues: Treatment & Prevention
• Updates in General Medicine/Primary Care: A Year in Review
• Updates in Travel Medicine
• Update in Women’s Health.
Our goal is to provide unparalleled CME/CE travel opportunities for healthcare professionals that combine their most passionate destination desires with their educational goals, fostering exceptional learning experiences, friendships and connections with national and international colleagues.
• Conduct educational healthcare programs to learn about best practice models reflecting current approaches in medicine and healthcare across different cultures for providing quality patient outcomes.
• Provide professional educational exchanges with international colleagues, healthcare educational organizations and clinics to gain cross-cultural perspectives and updates in the treatment and prevention of disease.
• Allow medical/healthcare professionals to compare and contrast current best practices in medical/healthcare delivery to provide quality patient outcomes in their own professional setting.
Keep abreast of rapid expansion of medical knowledge and current best practice models on multiple topics to facilitate change and thus provide continually excellent patient care.
• By design, this program permits medical experts to collaborate with colleagues and international counterparts to realize cross cultural view points and updates within the treatment and prevention of disease and offers opportunities to compare and contrast current best practices to supply quality patient care and outcomes in their own professional setting
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|CME/CE Professional Seminar Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 695.00|
|Seminar Attendance Fee||31 Jan,2019||USD 450.00|