New Cardiovascular Horizons 20th Annual Conference 2019 is organized by New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) and will be held from May 29 - 31, 2019 at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is endovascular specialists, podiatrists, family physicians, nurses and cath lab technologists with specific accreditations for each specialty.
Conference Topics :
• Peripheral Artery Disease.
• Critical Limb Ischemia.
• Venous Disease.
• Cardiovascular Disease.
• Podiatry/Wound Care.
• Limb Salvage.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss the indications, risks and complications of interventional therapies in the treatment of cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease, and critical limb ischemia.
• Understand and implement contemporary approaches in peripheral vascular management (including carotid, renal and mesenteric, SFA, below the knee, venous disease and aortic) based on recent clinical trials and evidenced based data.
• Apply appropriate applications of new endovascular technologies for patients with vascular disease.
• Describe appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients with cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease and critical limb ischemia.
• Discuss various testing modalities and comprehensive spectrum of care in patients with foot ulcers and threatened limbs.
• Explain proper use and interpretation of diagnostic tools and apply appropriate screening techniques for peripheral artery disease.
• Recognize the roles and responsibilities of multidisciplinary members of a comprehensive PAD clinical team.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||337.993.7920
April 19, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Bird Registration Fee||28 Dec,2018||USD 299.00|
|Advance Registration Fee||08 Mar,2019||USD 599.00|
|Standard Registration Fee||17 May,2019||USD 699.00|
|Onsite Registration Fee||31 May,2019||USD 799.00|
|One Day Onsite Registration Fee||31 May,2019||USD 299.00|