Neuroradiology workshop is organized by Infomed Research & Training Limited and will be held from Jun 26 - 27, 2019 at Park Plaza County Hall London, London, England, United Kingdom. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD Credits.
• General Radiologists
• DGH Radiologists
• Senior ST Radiologists
• Consultant neurologists and senior neurology trainees
• General radiologists and DGH radiologists who require further proficiency in neuroradiology;
• Neuroradiology and general radiology trainees
This is a case-based neuro-radiology course with emphasis on clinical diagnosis and disease/pathology recognition, reporting style and content; concentrating on common pathology and further rare and eponymous cases that the clinician and radiologist might not see frequently but need to recognise on presentation. Key cases from years of neuroradiology experience in two days.
To ensure that delegates are able to:
• Identify the difference between CT and MRI scans of the brain and spine and their most appropriate use; • identify important anatomic structures of the brain and spine; and identify and understand the use and value of basic MR sequences.
• Identify basic patterns of disease on imaging so that delegates would feel comfortable when discussing the imaging findings of their patient using appropriate terminology.
• Identify imaging characteristics of lesions to allow for narrowing of the differential diagnosis; and discuss the differential diagnosis. Very importantly, cases will focus on routine pathologies most relevant to day to day practice.
• understand the significance and appropriate use of imaging in helping to make the diagnosis.
By the end of the course, the attendee will:
• become more confident in their daily interpretation of neuroradiology imaging;
• have a more comprehensive understanding of brain and spine pathology and the relevant imaging findings;
• have a more in-depth understanding of appropriate use of imaging in differing pathologies and different diagnoses;
• have learned tips and tricks that would allow them to avoid common misses and pick up on subtle abnormalities, particularly in relation to topics that are often inconsistently reported.
• Faculty of UK based Consultant Neuroradiologists who are experts in their fields and from different hospitals in the UK; they will concentrate on case-based learning without didactic lecturing
• Interactive case-based approach on iMac workstations to maximise learning, providing around 100 cases for you to interpret, and giving you immediate feedback following each case
• Excellent peer interaction and collaborative learning with 2 delegates per iMac workstation and a strict limit on the number of delegates.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0) 20 3236 0810
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Consultants and SASGs [NHS] Regular Fee||25 Jun,2019||GBP 575.00|
|Doctors in Training [NHS] Regular Fee||25 Jun,2019||GBP 575.00|
|Private sector rate Regular Fee||25 Jun,2019||GBP 695.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Consultants and SASGs [NHS] Early Fee||08 Apr,2019||GBP 525.00|
|Doctors in Training [NHS] Early Fee||08 Apr,2019||GBP 475.00|
|Private sector rate Early Fee||08 Apr,2019||GBP 595.00|