Neuroradiology – Head & Neck Course is organized by American College of Radiology (ACR) and will be held from Jun 17 - 19, 2019 at ACR Education Center, Reston, Virginia, United States of America.
Earn up to 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 25 SAM Credits
What part of the body engenders more fear in a radiologist than the head and neck? Your concerns will be eliminated by this special offer course taught by giants in the field of head and neck radiology.
This three-day head and neck neuroradiology course, conducted by Course Director Nafi Aygun, MD, will address all the difficult anatomy and pathology of the head and neck. The material will include predominantly CT and MR imaging with advanced application techniques also applied to ultrasound and PET/CT. Emphasis will be placed on the TNM staging of cancers of the aerodigestive system, the intricate anatomy of the sinonasal cavity, lesions that arise from and cross the skull base, and deep space tumors of the neck. Plus discover the most common sources of anxiety: lesions of the temporal bone, the brachial plexus, and the teeth.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Improve reporting of head and neck cancer imaging studies through familiarity with the AJCC TNM staging system.
• Provide a concise differential diagnosis of red and white retrotympanic middle ear masses.
• Describe sinonasal and osteomeatal complex inflammatory disease in a way that assists the endoscopic sinus surgeon and highlights potential and existent complications.
• Describe the role of ultrasound, fine needle aspiration, and PET/CT in the work-up and follow-up of masses in the neck.
• Locate an extramucosal mass in the head and neck in a fascia-lined space and provide a limited differential diagnosis for lesions in that space.
• Differentiate among the common cysts and solid masses arising from the teeth.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||703-648-8900
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Nonmember Price||16 Jun,2019||USD 5000.00|
|Member Price||16 Jun,2019||USD 3500.00|
|MIT Price||16 Jun,2019||USD 1750.00|