Neurology & Psychiatry for Primary Care is organized by Medical Education Resources (MER) and will be held from Jun 14 - 16, 2019 at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 12 Credit Hours.
This program is targeted to office-based primary care providers and other health professionals with updates in primary care medicine
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
• Perform a neurological exam as well as distinguish signs of weakness and other neurological disorders
• Evaluate and treat pain
• Discuss the spectrum of sleep disorders and current management strategies
• Distinguish dementia from delirium, as well as describe the neurologic changes of normal aging
• Delineate the differential diagnosis and treat movement disorders
• Accurately diagnose and treat (pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic) substance abuse, anxiety disorders, and ADHD in adults
• Understand risk factors and assess patients at risk for suicide and violence and intervene to make timely referrals to combat hopelessness
To provide updates in primary care medicine to office based providers
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||303-798-9682
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Early Fee||13 Jun,2019||USD 895.00|
|Others Early Fee||13 Jun,2019||USD 795.00|