Neurology in Clinical Practice 2019
Neurology in Clinical Practice 2019 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Jul 18 - 21, 2019 at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
This course is designed for any provider who sees patients with neurologic disease including: neurologists, psychiatrists, primary care physicians including internists and family care practitioners, and allied health personnel including nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses.
20.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Neurology in Clinical Practice is an annual Mayo Neurology course that brings together a multidisciplinary faculty from Rochester, Minnesota, Jacksonville, Florida and Scottsdale, Arizona. The course, consisting of case-based presentations and afternoon workshops, will serve as a primer of common neurological clinical problems and is intended to provide a comprehensive, evidence-based review and recent advances in the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and management of neurological disorders. The course will also feature an American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) MOC Self-Assessment activity awarding up to 8.0 SA-CME credits
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Diagnose and manage common Neurologic disorders.
• Manage patients with acute stroke and be aware of secondary prevention options
• Differentiate various types of seizures and develop an approach to seizure management
• Recognize and treat neurologic CNS infections
• Develop a practical approach to the management of the dizzy patient
• Recognize and treat various headache types
• Formulate an approach to the diagnosis and management of various disorders of the peripheral nervous system
• Recognize and treat various forms of dementia and Parkinson's disease
• Evaluate and treat patients with multiple sclerosis and recognize its mimickers
• Recognize the roles of neuroimaging and electrodiagnostic, genetic and autonomic testing in the management of neurologic disease
Time: 7:00 am to 12:30 pm
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price||Quantity||Total|
Pay through our Chase-certified secure payment gateway.