NCVH Vein Forum: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Optimizing Venous Circulation 2019 is organized by New Cardiovascular Horizons (NCVH) and will be held on May 31, 2019 at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Cardiovascular Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Endovascular Fellows, Podiatrists, Wound Care Specialists, Ultrasound Technicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Evidence-Based Comprehensive Venous Care.
• Taking Your Practice to the Next Level.
• All Specialties Working Together for Better Patient Outcomes.
• Developing a Business Model to Incorporate Venous Screening into Your Practice.
• Evaluate efficacy of non-thermal technologies.
• Develop models for practitioners to incorporate venous screening into their practices.
• Evaluate updates and advances in compression therapy.
• Determine best approaches for deep vein disease.
• Discuss how podiatrists, cardiovascular and wound care specialists can collaborate for best outcomes.
• How to market your practice.
|Contact No. :||337.993.7920
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|