EMG and NCV Training Course is organized by Empire Medical Training (EMT), Inc and will be held from Jun 24 - 25, 2019 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America.
• Learn how to evaluate and work up the patient with peripheral neuropathy, complications of diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome, low back pain, neck and arm pain, sciatica, burning feet, brachial plexus injuries, spinal stenosis, thoracic outlet syndrome, tarsal tunnel syndrome and the various complications or peripheral nerve injury.
• Employ basic and advanced techniques in the nerve conduction examination
• Use the methods discussed in the course and equipment in the nerve conduction examination
• Observe and practice these nerve conduction techniques on live patients.
• Be critiqued on individual examination and reporting techniques
|Contact No. :||866-366-1576
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||23 Jun,2019||USD 1499.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||24 Apr,2019||USD 1149.00|