National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium is organized by World Class CME and will be held from Dec 08 - 12, 2019 at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
This conference is tailored for the discerning radiologists looking to stay on the cutting edge with the newest technologies.
? 35 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
? 28 SAMs
COMPREHENSIVE 10 SUBSPECIALTY PROGRAM PLUS SAM SLAM
• 49 Faculty & 147 Lectures
• Multi-day Clinical Pathways in Abdominal, Chest including Cardio, Emergency, Genitourinary, Neurology, and Musculoskeletal
• Dedicated Breast Imaging track including breast workshops
• Nuclear Medicine for the Community Radiologist session
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Increase diagnostic capabilities in multiple radiology sub-specialties
• Utilize CT and MRI to assess injury and disease in the extremities, spine, and face
• Apply ultrasound to musculoskeletal, gynecological, obstetrical, cardiovascular and other organ systems
• Effectively use MDCT and MR imaging to evaluate the abdomen, liver, pancreas, spleen, and bowel
• Plan the appropriate imaging of emergency department patients, including pediatric patients
• Improve assessment of genitourinary malignancies, masses, and anomalies using MRI, CT, and US
• Improve diagnostic accuracy in breast imaging and distinct advantages of the newest breast screening and diagnostic technologies
• Correctly interpret and stage CT findings in the context of a lung cancer screening program
• Understand how to utilize non-invasive options such as CT, MR, and ultrasound for the evaluation of vascular problems
• Improve skills in MR and US-guided radiology procedures
• Enhance understanding of the use and limitations of PET/CT
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.