Myofascial Cupping Practitioner Certification Course is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Jun 18, 2019 at DoubleTree by Best Western Gateway Grand Hotel and Conference Center, Gainesville, Florida, United States of America.
• Physical Therapists/ PTAs
• Occupational Therapists/OTAs
• Athletic Trainers
• Massage Therapists
• Personal Trainers
Become a Certified Myofascial Cupping Practitioner in this hands-on course powered by RockTape, and boost your credentials as you learn everything you need to know to offer cupping services the next day.
Myofascial Cupping Practitioner Certification teaches the fundamentals of modern cupping techniques through a full day of interactive labs. Learn how to combine cupping and functional movement to produce the kinds of active treatment strategies that are revolutionizing rehab. Discover effective cupping treatments you can use for pain, sprains/strains, swelling, tendinopathies, and more.
• Review the principles of myofascial cupping and supporting evidence.
• Describe the physiological and neurological effects of cupping.
• Demonstrate how to apply cupping for best results.
• Compare and contrast common cupping techniques and review indications/contraindications for each.
• Demonstrate how cupping techniques can be combined with corrective exercise to improve pain, sprains/strains, swelling, tendinopathies, and more.
• Develop cupping applications based on your assessment/treatment approach and the individual needs of your patient.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(800) 844-8260
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||29 May,2019||USD 249.99|
|Coordinator Fee||17 Jun,2019||USD 30.00|